Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fantasy Football

Well for those of you who are big Fantasy Football players.. we have something in common! I love doing Fantasy Football.. I am in 2 money leagues this year and here are my two teams for those of you who are interested
First League is one where i am the Comish! and i drew the 12th pick of course.. so here is what i came up with


Starting Lineup

  • QB- Peyton Manning
  • RB-DeAngelo Williams
  • RB- Pierre Thomas
  • WR- Chad Ochocinco
  • WR- Percy Harvin
  • TE- Visanthe Shiancoe
  • Defense/Special Teams- Bengals
  • Kicker- Jay Feely


Bench Players
  • QB- David Garrard
  • RB- Ronnie Brown
  • RB- Ahmad Bradshaw
  • WR- T.J. Houshmandzadeh
  • WR- Johnny Knox
  • TE- Kevin Boss
  • D/ST- Texans
  • Kicker- Joe Nedney

Thats in one league. I still think i can make a run at the title.. At least i hope i can! Let me know what you think!

Next League is a 2 QB Starter League which is a lot different then i an used to so here is my team

Starting Lineup

  • QB- Tom Brady
  • QB- Vince Young
  • RB-Ray Rice
  • RB- Cedric Benson
  • RB/WR- LeSean McCoy
  • WR- Michael Crabtree
  • WR- Wes Welker
  • TE- Tony Gonzalez
  • D/ST- Bengals
  • Kicker-David Akers

Bench


  • QB-Matt Cassel
  • RB- Donald Brown
  • RB-Willis McGahee
  • WR- Santana Moss
  • WR- Dwayne Bowe
  • WR- Robert Meachem
  • TE- Heath Miller

Let me know what you guys think of my lineup! would always love discussion about my Fantasy Teams and who you guys have and who you think i should start every week! Well that's going to be all for now..Next Blog is going to be my picks for this weeks College Football Opening Week!!
Hope you Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. way to go kid, now give me 3 good picks for nfl this week

    ReplyDelete