Wednesday, September 1, 2010

College Football is here!

College Football is right around the corner and begins this weekend! I am going to go ahead and pick some key games and tell you my picks for each game! This first week has some very interesting matchups and can make or break some teams seasons very early. I am going to try and pick 10 games a week and tell you who i think is going to win. I probably wont give an analysis of why, but i will pick winners... Then i will come back the next week and keep track of my running record for the year! Any Opinions are welcome

#11Oregon vs New Mexico
Pick- Oregon

#24Oregon State at #6TCU
Pick- TCU

#21LSU vs #18North Carolina
Pick- North Carolina

#15 Pitt vs Utah
Pick- Pitt

#14 USC vs Hawaii (Thursday Night Game)
Pick- USC

UCLA vs Kansas State
Pick- UCLA

Washington vs BYU
Pick- Washington

#7 Oklahoma vs Utah State
Pick- Oklahoma

Purdue vs Notre Dame
Pick- Purdue

Game of the week
Monday Night
#3 Boise St. vs #10 Virginia Tech
Pick- Boise St

Let me know what you think of my picks! Would love some feedback as I am still new to this blog thing!

2 comments:

  1. You excited are you? Nebraska and Michigan play each other in 2011?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm very excited! i love college football! have you started making any money off your blog???

    ReplyDelete