Monday, September 6, 2010

First Week Wrap Up!

College Football is officially underway and in full force! After a great and exciting weekend of its first week of games! This has to be one of if not my favorite time of the year! I love College Football! As far as my picks of 10 games goes.. here is how i fared. Not as good as i was hoping.

Oregon walked all over New Mexico winning 72-0. Which i attended the game, until halftime.
TCU Beat Oregon State at Cowboy Stadium
LSU Held on and beat North Carolina who had 13 players not suited down due to suspension. I had picked NC
Utah upset #15 Pitt in a very close game! I had unfortunately had Pitt Winning
USC beat Hawaii. Although it was a lot closer of a game then i thought it would be. USC's offense looked good but their defense didnt look too good. But held on to get the victory on the road.
Kansas State held on to beat UCLA. I had picked UCLA to win this one.
BYU beat Washington 23-17. Despite a good performance from QB Jake Locker. It wasn't enough for the Huskies
Oklahoma beat Utah State 31-24 in a very close game that wasn't expected
Notre Dame beat Purdue 23-12 to give Kelly his first win as the head coach. I had Purdue with the upset.
My game of the week didn't disappoint that's for sure! #3 Boise State marched down the field with under 2 minutes to go to score a game winning Touchdown to beat #10 Virginia Tech at Fed Ex Field in the Nations Capital.

My weekend Record  5-5. Which isn't good starting off the season. But from the rest of the season on I am going to pick every Top 25 game there is for the rest of the season. Instead of picking 10 random games. Also tomorrow or Wednesday i will be posting my NFL picks for the week! With the season starting on Thurs. night. Once again i would love feedback on my picks and games. Would also love to get some more people viewing my blog!
thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment