Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Week 3 College Football Wrap Up

Well i would have posted this earlier but i have been very busy. But here is how i did on my picks for last weeks Top 25.

I went 20-3 in the top 25 games to bring my season record to 39-12 so far this early season. I had picked The Huskies to beat Nebraska in an upset and that didnt happen quite as i was thinking. The Cornhuskers came into Washington and whopped up on Jake Locker and company. The other upset that i picked was Arizona over Iowa at home and thats exactly what happened. Nick Foles led the Wildcats to a 34-27 victory in the final minutes of the game!
This is going to be another short blog, i will be posting my new top 25 picks in the next couple days along with my NFL picks for the week as well. Last week i forgot to post my NFL picks so i will post this weeks for sure. Make sure and check my Prosportsblogging.com blog about the Oregon Ducks every week!
feel free to leave feedback on how to make my blog better

No comments:

Post a Comment